Download Procedure For norton.com/setup
The first step in the norton.com/setup is to purchase a suitable Norton product. You can buy a product from the official site of Norton. For this, visit the norton.com webpage and proceed further as per the prompted instructions.
- First of all, open your preferred web browser on your computer. For instance, you may have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- After that, type in “norton.com/account” in the browser’s Address bar. You will get the Address bar at the top of the page.
- Then, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- As a result, it will redirect you to the required result page for norton.com/setup.
- After this, you are required to Sign In to your Norton Account. For this, enter the login credentials associated with the Norton account.
- Now, go to the My Norton portal and click on the “Download” tab.
- Thereafter, in the Get Started page, you are required to click on the “Agree and Download” button.
- As a result, the download process will start on your system. You have to wait patiently until the download procedure gets completed.
- This completes the norton.com/setup procedure successfully.
Installation of norton.com/setup
For Windows and Mac
- To start with the process of norton.com/setup locate the downloaded Norton software on your system. Your system generally saves its downloaded files at its default location i.e Downloads folder. Hence, click on your system’s “Start” menu i.e. the Windows icon at the bottom left-hand corner of the Monitor screen. After that, you must click “Computer” from the right-hand panel of the Start menu. Thereafter, click on “Downloads” from the left-hand panel underneath the “Favorites” section. Here, you will find the downloaded Norton software for norton.com/setup.
- Afterwards, double-click on the downloaded setup file to open it.
- Consequently, it will take you the Installation Wizard after extracting files.
- Subsequently, you will get a Security Warning pop-up box. After that, click on the “Run” tab.
- The next pop-up window appearing on your screen is the “User Account Control” window. The window requests your permission to initiate certain changes that are important for the process. In order to allow certain changes, click on the “Yes” tab.
- Subsequently, you will be provided with the Norton License Agreement for norton.com/setup. Hence, scroll down to the very bottom while attentively reading it.
- If you agree to all the terms and conditions, click on the “Agree and Install” tab. Hence, this completes the installation process for Windows.
- If you are a Mac user, a pop-up box will appear prompting you to provide admin permission for Norton Install. Hence, type in your Mac Administrator Login ID and Password. Thereafter, you have to click on “Install Software”.
For Mobile Devices
- Firstly, open the “Play Store” on your Android device. In case, if you are an iPhone user, then open the “App Store” on your device.
- After that, type “Norton” in the search bar located at the top of your screen.
- Next, the list of Norton products will appear on your screen.
- Then, from the list, click on the “Norton” app.
- Subsequently, click on the “Install” or “Get” from your android or iOS devices, respectively. Tap on the “Accept” option in order to accept all the app permissions.
- Consequently, open the “Norton” app.
- Sign in to your Norton account. Then, wait until the installation process gets completed.