Norton Setup is a one-stop system security solution that helps you to access the ultimate protection to your device and data. It will provide you with the protection from all the existing and emerging cyber threats. To keep your privacy hidden from the snooping eyes of hackers and cybercriminals, you have to install the application on your device. For Norton Setup, follow the processes mentioned below.
Step By Step Guide for Activation and Norton Download
The first step of Norton Setup is to buy the subscription of Norton.
You have to visit Norton’s official website for the purchase of the product. Once you are done with the purchase process, you can move to the activation and download of your Norton subscription.
- Initially, by clicking its icon from the system tray or desktop, open a web browser on your system.
- After that, through entering “norton.com/setup” in the address bar, you are required to visit the Norton Activation window.
- Now, click on the tab stating “Enter a Product Key”.
- Further, Norton will ask you to sign in to your account. For this purpose, you just need your associated login credentials. Carefully enter email address and password in the given fields.
- However, if you are a new user and want to create an account, then you have to click the “Create an account” tab and further, provide all the necessary profile information in their respective fields.
- In the next window, you will be prompted to enter the 25-character key Norton keycode. The key can be found either on the Norton identification card or in the confirmation mail received just after the completion of the purchase process.
- Press the Arrow tab once you are done with entering the product key.
- By doing so, your account will get successfully activated and you will be redirected to the window containing the download links.
- Here, for Norton Setup on your current device, you have to click the “Agree and Download” tab.
- On the other hand, to send the link on another device, you have to click the “Send a Download Link” tab.
- Clicking the link will initiate the download process. Download might take a few minutes to get completed depending on your network connection. Wait for the completion of the download process.
- Meanwhile, a popup box might appear on your screen asking you to change the download location. Click the “Save”/ “Save As” option and select the preferred location. Alternatively, the file will automatically get saved in the Downloads folder.
Procedure to Install the Norton Setup Application
- Firstly, you have to proceed to the Downloads folder on your system or the location where you have saved the downloaded setup file. Open the folder and search for it.
- Once you get the Norton Setup file, you have to double-click it.
- In the meantime, a Security Warning popup box will appear asking you to let the application run on your device. Hit the “Run” tab for granting permission.
- Thereafter, a User Account Control pop-up will also display on your screen. You will then need to click the “Yes” button to allow the Norton application to make the necessary changes to your system.
- Now, the installation wizard will prompt on your screen.
- Once you are done with reading the documents, you have to accept them by clicking the “Agree and Install” tab.
- If you’re a Mac user, you’ll be asked to enter your Mac administrator username and password. Carefully enter the credentials in their respective fields and hit the “Install” tab.
- The installation process will begin immediately. Meanwhile, you have to make sure that your system remains connected with the internet for the successful completion of the process. Wait until the Norton Setup process gets completed.